Wednesday 24 April 2013

My day

Well, today's been busy as well! Non-stop at the moment because of work and university as I've mentioned before. Today consisted of sitting in work for a 4 hour shift, doing nothing, just waiting around for the non-existent custoemrs to appear! Poor start to the day. Got home around 2.30pm, went down to the Walkway/Waterfront down by the River Clyde (Scotland), in my town (Erskine, Scotland). Obviously I was bored and avoiding the report I had to write up, as I decided it would be a good idea to go for a run! Did a mile, knackered (beyond unfit right now). Been in the house since then writing a 'group' report, you all know how much I love it! I hate becoming a leader in a uni group, I know it make me look like a dictator and I hate coming across bad at any point to anyone in any situation. But, as you will already probably know from My 'University life' blog post, I've no choice! Had to sort things out again, stress created where not needed to be!

I say I've been actively doing university projects all day, but I havent half distracted myself today. Like any student, I do anything when studying or writing reports (like goign for jogs :S ). I managed to spend over an hour watching YouTube videos, addicted to 'Epic rap battles of History' videos at the moment. Really funny videos with rap battles between charatcers liek Adolf Hitler and Dart Vader, lighthearted videos that make fun out of characters and life, great fun watch! Look them up!

I even managed to get into some weird trance like state whilst listening to my iPod today! Was belting out songs full blast in my ear and signing at teh top of my voice! Trust me, thats not something you want to hear! Was in this mood for about 10 minutes before the sister came bursting in to tell me to "Shut it!" and not in such polite terms! Haha!

One song that I was stuck to, kept replaying it, which had the following verse in it;
 "...try to keep up with me because I can give you some, all that you need, I give you such a rush, baby step up your game, keep up with my pace, girl I know that you want it, don;t hesitate!"
 
Checked the song out on youtube, found out its called "Speed Up" by Funkerman. Dance back track, but it was really the lyrics I was enjoying. I foudn the original video on Youtube but it was actually a mix I was listenign to by the ministry of sound, in their 'Mashup' Running Trax' album by the cut up boys. Really enjoyed it, smooth and relaxing with meaning!
 
Infact; (lyrics about 1minute in)
 
Have a listen, see if you agree!
 
Anyway, reports are done and finalisied, can relax for a couple of days until the next one gets closer (due next Tuesday!) So yeha, pretty happy now, writing my blog whilst listening to my new track! Brilliant!
 
 
 
 
See you later
 
 
 
 
G x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello, below!