Monday 20 May 2013

Overwhelmed. Needing any help with blogging?

This is just a post to say thank you really. I started this blog after a university module in e-marketing. From that I created www.theglasgowexperience.blogspot.com and this. I learned how to track view and visits and I found it quite exciting. That is ultimately why I started the blog...to track visits where they came from and why. Sifting through the data and info I can see that the blog has generated a great response and for that I say thanks to all who visited and read my nonsense. It really is overwhelming.

I have learned so much from both projects...if anyone needs help with starting a blog or tracking and generating track for it then do not hesitate to ask questions. I have found it is a good way of communicating and letting off steam...a way to get what is bothering you off your chest. It really does help.

So if you need some advice on Blogging or SEO or even digital marketing..I am willing to discuss it with anyone...I am by no means an expert however.


Get in touch through twitter @GrantKFraser www.twitter.com/grantkfraser or my email gkfraser@live.co.uk



Thanks folks



G x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Hello, below!